Sunday, March 13, 2016

ANSWERS: Link-Letters

I admit it! In my first "Link-Letters" puzzle from thirteen days ago, I messed up on the spelling to one of the answers! Despite that, I still got ten solvers for this puzzle, as you can see below:
  • Brad Eldredge ****
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Adam Weaver ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Punjit Sharma ****
  • YYW ****
  • Yossi Fendel ****
  • Mom ****
Now just head below the break for the answers, along with where exactly that aforementioned mistake was!


The two four letter words in the center are PINT and REST, and you put "E" between them to get PINTEREST


Yeah, I misspelled one of the answers, since WILDEBEAST is actually spelled WILDEBEEST! Solver Grant Fikes was the first to pick up on this mistake, and solver Eric Maddy also noticed: "[U]nless there's a movie called "Beauty and the BEEST", you may have an error in the puzzle."

No comments:

Post a Comment