Sunday, January 8, 2017

ANSWERS: Brick By Brick 2

Before I reveal the answers to my second "Brick By Brick" puzzle, I have a little update for you guys: remember that Phrase Shift game I shamelessly plugged a while back? Well, it's now available on Steam with over 600 puzzles and Achievements for you to earn (for those that care about that sort of thing)! If you already bought the mobile version, the game's creator Chris Hendricks told me that it'll hopefully update later this month with presumably the same features as the Steam version! Now then, here are all seven people who have solved "Brick By Brick 2":
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Mom ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • YYW ****
  • Lynn Sweeney **
  • Chris Hendricks ****
Now just click on "Read more" below for the answers!


The video game spelled out by the blue line is THE LAST GUARDIAN

Over seven years I have waited for this...

No comments:

Post a Comment