Sunday, January 1, 2017

ANSWERS: Helter Skelter 2

Happy New Year! I know this is usually a time to reflect on the preceding year, but outside of sports and entertainment, 2016 sucked eggs hard. And not just in World News, either; not only did I have a crisis about getting solvers to stay on this blog and not only did my last remaining pet die, but also my suicidal thoughts reached a fever point after the conclusion of this overlong election! It's almost enough to forget that I got a new solver and friend who works in the video game industry, that I've reached a milestone 100 puzzles on this site, and that this blog got mentioned by The New York Times...'s Numberplay blog! I'm heavily doubtful that 2017 will be any better (mostly because of a certain Golden Raspberry Award winner that I won't name) but I've survived the Terrible 2000s, so I can hopefully weather this storm as well. Anyways, here are all the people who have solved "Helter Skelter 2":
  • Chris Hendricks ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Mom ***
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Dan Simonds and Katie Moulton ****
  • YYW ****
  • Giovanni Pagano ****
Now just head below the break for the answers!


And here are the answers in text format, in case you can't make out the above letters:

1) Bra, 2) Aggro, 3) Gem, 4) Mii, 5) It Up, 6) Pie Chart, 7) Turing, 8) Grouch, 9) Corduroy, 10) Osmosis, 11) Scarry, 12) Yoga, 13) Gator, 14) Rydell, 15) Locks In, 16) Kubo, 17) Brea, 18) Rusted, 19) Dipsy, 20) Yelled, 21) DMCA, 22) As It, 23) Tanner

The gray letters unscramble to spell out BANISHED


Solver Grant Fikes said that he "didn't know the answer to 11, but this was my first guess at the final answer."

No comments:

Post a Comment