Monday, June 26, 2017

PUZZLE #132: Pieces of Nine: Much Harder Edition (Guest Puzzle by Grant Fikes!)

PUZZLE #132
PIECES OF NINE: MUCH HARDER EDITION
Guest Puzzle by Grant Fikes

Earlier this month, Patron Grant Fikes was inspired by my "Pieces of Nine" puzzle from not too long ago and sent me his version of it. I solved it, thanked him for the "early birthday present" as I called it, and asked him if I could post it on this blog. He agreed, So here we are! Since I've dubbed this the "Much Harder Edition", the directions will be a bit different than normal, so read on to find out what they are!

Arrange the trigrams (blocks with three squares in them) to make 10 9-letter words. Arrange them so that the first one alphabetically is in row 1, the second one alphabetically is in row 2, and so on.

Once you're done, read down two of the columns for the FINAL ANSWER: a two-word phrase.



Once you believe you've figured out the FINAL ANSWER, send it to either redhead64@chartermi.net or itsredhead64@gmail.com (though I'm more likely to check the second one) and I'll put your name on a solvers list once I post the answers in about two weeks. You can also use those email addresses to give me some comments and feedback (or get a hint from me in exchange for a "hint star", more details for that are on the sidebar to the right) or send me the answer to last week's puzzle, if you haven't already figured that one out. If you have a printer and want to solve this puzzle on paper, just head below the break for a version you can print out!

No comments:

Post a Comment