Sunday, August 6, 2017

ANSWERS: Cramped Crossword

It's been two weeks since I've posted a puzzle based on Tyler Hinman's appearance on Superhuman, and since then, seven of you (including Tyler himself) have solved it, as you can see below:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
  • Mom ****
  • Chris Hendricks ****
Now just head below the break for the answers!


The nine letters in the center of the grid unscramble to spell out INCEPTION

C'mon, FALL already!

When I sent Tyler Hinman this puzzle, I told him of the puzzle's origins and how "With a superhuman mind like yours, I doubt it'll take long!" When he sent me the answer later that day, he said "Yup, under half a minute, easy. :-)"  and included a link to a "BWOMMM!!" sound effect generator.

No comments:

Post a Comment