Sunday, October 8, 2017

ANSWERS: Lucky Sevens 4

Before I reveal the answers to "Lucky Sevens 4", I just wanted to plug my Patreon page again. If you decide to donate money to me through Patreon (like the two fine people listed below in red), I'll give you rewards and perks as thanks! For example, if you support me at the $5 level, I'll give you an exclusive puzzle that you won't get anywhere else! (This month's offering is another pair of "Overstuffed Sandwiches") Now with that out of the way, here are the seven people that have solved my puzzle from almost two weeks ago:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Chris Hendricks ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Mom ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
  • Debbie Benford ****
Now head below the break for the answers as well as a couple solver comments!


The letters in the colored squares read out CINDERS


"Hey, CatDog-- WHOA!! Never mind!" Winslow may be a jackbutt, but at least he provides a great "Screw This, I'm Outta Here" Reaction GIF!

Patron Chris Hendricks said "I like the Lucky Sevens puzzles, by the way. Very snackable, if that makes sense."

Solver Sam Levitin "was a little confused by the instruction 'in the order of the Sevens that they appear in', because I interpreted this as: Determine the location within the Seven of the shaded entry. E.g., orange box is the 2nd letter of the 7, etc. But this rubric gives I(CDE)(NRS)." Fortunately, he still managed to get the right answer despite this, and I clarified that the letters are in the order of the rainbow's colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment