Sunday, October 29, 2017

ANSWERS: Pieces of Nine 3

Sorry I'm late with this! I just got Super Mario Odyssey when it launched a couple days ago, and I've been playing it so much that I totally forgot about scheduling the answers to "Pieces of Nine 3" in its normal time! I'll get to that soon, but first, the list of solvers:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Pavel Curtis ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Brittany Trofimovich ****
  • Mom ****
  • Debbie Benford ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
Now head below the break for the answers as well as a couple solver comments!


The two highlighted vertical columns spell out MILKING MACHINE

Patreon Pavel Curtis said that this was "Fun!  I've been playing a lot of 7 Little Words lately, so this fit right in."

Solver Brittany Trofimovich said "I had a lot of fun doing this puzzle. I’ve never done one of these before, but I love word scramble puzzles. Thank you for creating these puzzles and sharing them with us all to enjoy! Have a wonderful week!"

No comments:

Post a Comment