Sunday, November 19, 2017

ANSWERS: Crypticrostic 2

Before I reveal the answers to "Crypticrostic 2", I just wanted to plug my Patreon page once again. As a reminder, if you support me at the $5 level, you'll get an extra Bonus Puzzle every month, and this month's offering is a "Flower Power" puzzle. So now with that out of the way, here are the six solvers of my puzzle from thirteen days ago:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Pavel Curtis ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Debbie Benford (no stars)
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
Now I know I'm late with the answers again, but head below the break for them anyway!

Here are the clues' answers in the order that they appeared in the puzzle:

EINS ("gonE INSane")
FROSTBITE ("first to be" scrambled)
GENGHIS (G + Eng. + hi's)
GIGOLO ("GoInG tO aLlOw")
OVERTIME (OVERT + "EMI" reversed)
PROPHET ("profit" homonym)
TRINKET ("This Really Is No Kitschy Evergreen Tree")

And here's the answer to the Anacrostic:

FRIGHTENING TOBE HOOPER MOVIE'S GOT REPTILES SKITTERING

The answer to that is POLTERGEIST ("Got Reptiles" scrambled)

No comments:

Post a Comment