Sunday, November 5, 2017

ANSWERS: Pent Words 9

It's been almost two weeks since I've posted "Pent Words 9", and since then, eight of you have successfully figured out its FINAL ANSWER, as you can see in the list below:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Chris Hendricks ****
  • Pavel Curtis ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Mom ****
  • Debbie Benford ****
  • Lynn Sweeney **
  • Eric Maddy ****
Now head below the break for the answers as well as comments from two of my solvers!


The two unclued pentominoes, highlighted above, spell out SCARE QUOTE (in the shape of quote marks, appropriately enough)

FYI, nothing's being implied; this was the best GIF of Discord making air scare quotes that I could find

Patron Chris Hendricks said "good job on using words like "Vasquez" and "Sioux" in a puzzle. I don't know if I've ever seen those used before in any puzzle. You had 23 of the 26 letters of the alphabet in that puzzle... not easy to do in 100 letters."

Patron Pavel Curtis said "That was tough for me, with enough clues I couldn't solve that I had to resort to Google for several (including all of the MLP references), but I quite enjoyed it anyway!"

No comments:

Post a Comment