Sunday, December 3, 2017

ANSWERS: Snake Charmer 2

D'oh! Late with posting the answers again! I really need to start getting better about scheduling these! Anyway, you know the drill by now: since it's been almost two weeks since "Snake Charmer 2" was posted, it's time for me to post the answers and the people who solved them:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Pavel Curtis ****
  • Chris Hendricks ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Dan Simonds ****
  • Mom ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Debbie Benford ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
Now head below the break for the answers as well as a comment from one of my solvers!


Scramble the letters in the green squares to get PINWHEEL

Patreon Chris Hendricks said "Thanks for working poutine in there. I speak for my country when I say "Yum".

Oh, and the thing about the Bengals fooled me. I originally put down "Bangladesh", which worked, because "Glade" sounded like a name. Oops."

No comments:

Post a Comment