Sunday, April 8, 2018

ANSWERS: 5-Star Stumper 3

Before I reveal the answers to "5-Star Stumpers 3", I just wanted to give out yet another plug to my Patreon. If you support me there, you'll get bonuses for helping me out such as an exclusive puzzle every month! This month's offering, which will be posted tomorrow, is a Diagramless Crossword, so be sure to check that out if you support me for at least $5 a month! Now then, here are the nine people who have solved my third "5-Star Stumper":
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Dan Simonds *
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Mom ****
  • Debbie Benford ****
  • Pavel Curtis ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
Now head below the break for the answers and a solver's comment!


And here are the answers in text format:

STARS: 1) Bronson, Ark, 2) Glossy, Iran, 3) "La La", To Rise, 4) Liras, Axons, 5) Pool, Sleazy

RED STRIPE: Sloopy, Zales, Iron, Sonar, Anglo-Saxon

The white pentagons, when read from left to right and top to bottom, read out KIRBY STAR ALLIES

When I said this was "a recent video game", I meant it! This game wasn't even out yet when I posted it on Patreon!

Patron Tyler Hinman said "Not to be confused with Kirby's Tar Allies, in which the pink puffball becomes a sailor and defends his fellow crewmembers"

No comments:

Post a Comment