Sunday, April 1, 2018

ANSWERS: Chain Reaction: Branching Out 2

Just a heads-up, but by the time I post this, I'll be out of town visiting my sister, and I won't be back until tomorrow afternoon. Since I'll be busy all weekend, there will be no puzzle tomorrow.

...

APRIL FOOLS!

I'll totally still have tomorrow's puzzle scheduled! It'll just take a while for me to confirm the correctness of the answers you sent me through email until I return home! Anyways, here are the seven people that have solved "Branching Out 2" from roughly two weeks ago:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Mom ****
  • Dan Simonds ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
  • Debbie Benford ****
Now head below the break for the answers and a solver comment!

Some of your answers' placements may vary

The movie title in the pink box is SPEED

Solver Eric Maddy said that "The last set [the one with STICK] hung me up for a while -- STICK is kind of a colloquialism for "manual transmission" and stumped me for a while, and since I'd already grokked SPEED I wanted SPEED SKATERS to be a thing. But it came eventually :-)"

No comments:

Post a Comment