Sunday, April 22, 2018

ANSWERS: Squeezed in the Middle 11

It's been thirteen days since I've posted my eleventh "Squeezed in the Middle" puzzle, and ten people since then have successfully solved it, as you can see in the list below:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Dan Simonds ***
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Mom ****
  • Pavel Curtis ****
  • Chris Hendricks ****
  • Debbie Benford ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
Now head below the break for the answers as well as a couple solver comments and a full episode of the FINAL ANSWER!


The letters in the brown squares spell out SCRABBLE SHOWDOWN


A couple of my Patrons noticed how obscure this show is, considering it ran for only one season from 2011-2012 on The Hub (now Discovery Family), AKA the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Network. Tyler Hinman said that this was a "Deep cut, man", while Pavel Curtis said "And now I have to look up that show, since I've never heard of it before! Thanks for the puzzle!"

No comments:

Post a Comment