Monday, August 13, 2018

PUZZLE #191: Code Crossword

PUZZLE #191
CODE CROSSWORD

This puzzle contains a word suggested by Patron Grant Fikes as a reward for being the only person (that I know of) to solve my 15th Patreon-exclusive puzzle from this past June. If you want to suggest words of your own, support me on Patreon at the $20 per month level to suggest one seed word every month, or support me at $30 a month to suggest an entire puzzle type each month!

In the crossword puzzle below, the numbers in the grid's squares (from 1 to 26) stand for letters of the alphabet. You must crack the code to reveal the words. For each letter that matches a certain number, place that letter in each square containing the number as well as the answer key next to the grid, with all 26 letters appearing at least once in the completed grid.

Once you're done, look through the answer key to get the FINAL ANSWER: A 12-letter word


Once you think you know what the FINAL ANSWER is, send it to either redhead64@chartermi.net or itsredhead64@gmail.com (though I'm more likely to check the second one) and I'll put your name on a solvers list once I post the answers in about two weeks. You can also use those email addresses to give me some comments and feedback (or get a hint from me in exchange for a "hint star", more details for that are on the sidebar to the right) or send me the answer to last week's puzzle, if you haven't already figured it out. If you have a printer and want to solve this puzzle on paper, just head below the break for a version you can print out!



No comments:

Post a Comment