Sunday, April 7, 2019

ANSWERS: Dial Tunes

Since one of the answers to this puzzle is AMP, here's Luna from The Loud House rocking out on two of them! [click here for the full picture, done in the style of a newspaper comic]

Pretty good picture I've made, no? Well, before we get to the answers to "Dial Tunes", I've got some updates regarding my Patreon page. Since I've been doing more art lately, I've added two art-related tiers over there: one that removes the watermark from some of my pictures for a dollar a month, and one that lets patrons request a drawing from me for only $5 each! Not only that, I've lowered the two highest tiers (the ones that allow patrons to request a word/phrase and request an entire puzzle type, respectively) by five bucks each, so now they're worth $15 and $25 a month! I've even changed the "Support Me On Patreon" picture on the right-hand side into one that features my Yoshi persona rather than someone else's picture that uses the old (albeit better-looking) logo! So now that you're all up-to-date, here's all eleven people that have solved my puzzle from thirteen days ago:
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Joe Bernard ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • Stephen Staver ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Mom ****
  • Patrick Jordan ****
  • Dan Simonds ****
  • Debbie Benford ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
Now head below the break for the answers as well as a couple solver comments!


And here's what the grid looks like after its circled letters have been decoded:

The song containing these lyrics is "I DON'T WANT TO WAIT" by Paula Cole

I also would've accepted "The Theme Song to Dawson's Creek"

Solver Sam Levitin asid that this was a "Clever puzzle type, but there's so much redundancy in English that I think it would be hard to create a tough instance of such a puzzle with a lyric this long.

My grammar book almost caught fire when I typed "... for I" into Google. :)"

Solver Eric Maddy said that the song brought back "Memories, man. I had the *biggest* crush on Joey Potter."

No comments:

Post a Comment