Sunday, January 25, 2015

ANSWERS: Anagram Chambers

It's that time for me to reveal the answers to my "Anagram Chambers" puzzle! But first, a list of people who have solved it:
  • Eric Milton **
  • Grant Fikes **
  • Adam Weaver **
  • Eric Maddy **
  • Debbie Underwood **
  • Tyler Hinman **
  • John L. Wilson **
  • Lynn Sweeney *
Now just click on "Read more" to get to the answers! Keep in mind that the answers are for the easy version, with all the chambers in order. I've also included some comments from a couple of my solvers, so check those out, too!



If you read down the light-green squares, you'll get HAPPILY MARRIED

This guy... is un-f***ing-believable! - Christopher Walken

Solver John L. Wilson wrote that he "needed some musical nudges from the rest of the wedding party--like my best man, "Bing"-- (but I was amazed I could still recall "Slide" on my own after all these years!) before I was able to answer "I do" to the question "Did you get the meta?" :)"


"The character I play [in The Muppets] is called Uncle Deadly, which is also my name. It's like it was written for me!" -Uncle Deadly

Solver Adam Weaver "liked that both P's were paired with R's, but the AA line (which I knew it had to be from the final answer) had me stumped because every other line and the example had 4/5/6 letters, so I was trying to make 'ires' or 'drama' work." [Sorry for the accidental curveball, Adam!]

No comments:

Post a Comment