Sunday, January 18, 2015

ANSWERS: Connection Wall


Well, it's been about two weeks, So it's time for me to reveal the answers to my Connection Wall puzzle (which you can still figure out here, with a couple hints located here)! Before I do that, however, here are a list of people who have solved it:
  • Adam Weaver **
  • Mom **
  • Grant Fikes **
  • Jared Pappas **
  • Lynn Sweeney **
  • John L. Wilson **
  • Eric Maddy **
  • My sister Alex **
Now just click on "read more" for the answers!

  • [Mrs. Brisby], [Jerry], [Gadget] & [Mortimer]: ANIMATED MICE
  • [Turkey], [Quail], [Pheasant] & [Snipe]: GAME BIRDS
  • [Robin], [Aqualad], [Speedy] & [Bumblebee]: MEMBERS OF THE ORIGINAL TEEN TITANS
  • [Cyprus], [Bahrain], [Jordan] & [Georgia]: ASIAN COUNTRIES (I originally had "East Asian Countries", but solver Adam Weaver pointed out that Cyprus might not fit that descrpition, so I changed it)
I have also found out that there was more than one solution to my puzzle, as solver Eric Maddy found out: you see, "DC COMICS CHARACTERS" was planned to be just an acceptable alternate answer for "MEMBERS OF THE ORIGINAL TEEN TITANS", but if you had just "DC COMICS CHARACTERS" as one of the categories, you can switch "Speedy" and "Mortimer" in the above solution and still get a correct final wall due to Speedy Gonzales and Peter Mortimer, aka Scavenger!

No comments:

Post a Comment