Sunday, March 15, 2015

ANSWERS: Mini-Marching Bands

It's been about two weeks since I've published my first attempt at a "Marching Bands" puzzle (which you can still solve either here or here), so now it's time to reveal the answers! Before I do that, however, here are a list of people who have solved it:
  • Grant Fikes **
  • Eric Maddy **
  • Tyler Hinman **
  • Yossi Fendel **
  • Sam Levitin **
  • Mom **
  • Adam Weaver **
  • Lynn Sweeney *
Now just click on "Read more" below for the answers!


The video game character in ring "D" is TINY KONG, who has the power to shrink in Donkey Kong 64 (hence the "Mini" theme)

Boy, did she experince a growth spurt between Donkey Kong 64 and Diddy Kong Racing DS...

Normally, this is where I put comments from my solvers... but I don't have any this time around. So instead, here's a picture of Science Court's Stenographer Fred in an astronaut suit about to push a toothbrush into deep space.

It Makes Sense In Context; he's about to illustrate that an object in motion stays in motion. "But I liked that toothbrush!"

No comments:

Post a Comment