Sunday, March 22, 2015

ANSWERS: Zigzagnut

It's been about two weeks since I posted my "Zigzagnut" puzzle (which you can still solve here, or here for the easier version), so it's time for me to reveal the answers! But first, a list of people who have solved it:
  • Eric Maddy **
  • Grant Fikes **
  • Adam Weaver **
  • Lynn Sweeney **
  • Yossi Fendel **
  • Paolo Pasco **
  • Sam Levitin *½ (He sent me his answer after I posted the easier version, but didn't use it)
  • Christian H.P. *½ (Ditto)
Now head below the break for the answers, along with some solver comments and a couple music videos of songs mentioned in my puzzle!


The unclued zigzags, highlighted above, combine to spell out KETTLE COOKED


Solver Adam Weaver noted that there were "some tough clues this week for sure". [Well, it could've been worse; I could have mentioned Trapt in the clue for "Still Frame"]


Solver Christian H.P. said "I'm a fan of Grant Fikes' puzzles, and I followed the link on his site to yours. Zigzagnut was totally fun, and I'm proud to say that I solved the harder version without [Google founders] Sergey and Larry's help. :) (Shockingly, I even knew Twilight's real name. That's the benefit of having family members who are obsessed with My Little Pony.) Anyway, keep up the great work, and I'm looking forward to trying the rest of the puzzles on your site..."

No comments:

Post a Comment