Sunday, August 30, 2015

ANSWERS: Anagram Chambers 2

It's been thirteen days since I posted my second "Anagram Chambers" puzzle, and you guys seemed to like it, since the amount of solvers for this one passed the double-digit mark! Here's a list of those solvers below:
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Paolo Pasco ****
  • YYW ****
  • Adam Weaver ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Lynn Sweeney **
  • Mom ***
  • Debbie Underwood **** (Especially impressive since she solved this one over the phone!)
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • My sister Alex ****
Now just head below the break for the answers, along with a couple solver comments and a small anecdote regarding me and the subject of the FINAL ANSWER!


The letters in the light-green squares spell out SLCTYAR TSCLSEA, which may seem like nonsense until you rearrange the chambers so they spell out CRYSTAL CASTLES


Believe it or not, I actually got the chance to play this game a little while ago, trackball and all, since it was one of the games playable at the travelling arcade exhibit "Videotopia"! I went a few months ago, and of course I had a blast, spending pretty much the entire afternoon there!

Solver Sam Levitin, on the other hand, wasn't as lucky, saying that "boy, the 80's were my era in the arcades, and I never saw this one. Huh."


Solver Adam Weaver noted that "At first I had incorrectly spelled 'Clarise', which made the right side only anagram to 'tassels.' Not too many games with that in the title."

2 comments:

  1. Words Starting with "EF"

    There are Total 129 words Starting with Ef (Prefix) found after searching through all the words in english.

    Example : Efficaciousness, Effortfulnesses, Effectivenesses, Effectualnesses

    Words Starting with..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressed with your anagram puzzles. They are both entertaining and challenging. The “CRYSTAL CASTLES” twist was delightful. It's fascinating how simple letters rearranged can create such nostalgia.

    ReplyDelete