Sunday, August 23, 2015

ANSWERS: Flower Power 2

It's been thirteen days since I posted my second "Flower Power" puzzle, so this is the part where I reveal the people who sent me the correct answers, and here they are!
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Adam Weaver ****
  • Mom ****
  • Tyler Hinman ****
  • YYW ****
  • Paolo Pasco ****
Now just head below the break for the answers! Just one user comment this time, so there's that, too.



The tips of the petals, highlighted above in pink, spell out the clue SONIC'S PINK HEDGEHOG, and the answer to that is AMY ROSE (Get it? As in ROSE, the flower?)


Solver Adam Weaver noted that "one of my friends imported a Japanese version of the original smash bros. for n64 before it was available in the U.S., so I actually learned the Japanese name before I learned "jigglypuff""

No comments:

Post a Comment