Sunday, June 12, 2016

ANSWERS: Drop Tower 2

It's been thirteen days since I've posted my second "Drop Tower" puzzle, and as usual, it's time for me to reveal the answers, but not before I list the twelve people who have solved it:
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Yossi Fendel ****
  • Punjit Sharma ****
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Brad Eldredge ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Dan Simonds ***
  • YYW ****
  • Adam Weaver ****
  • Mom **
  • Debbie Benton ****
Now just head below the break for the answers, along with a couple solver comments!


The hidden six-letter word, highlighted above, is DEARER


Solver Yossi Fendel sent me a word pyramid of his own that began with the FINAL ANSWER:
"DEARER
DARER
READ
RAD
AD
A"

Solver  Punjit Sharma said "It took me less than a minute to solve this. One of the easier ones I guess. Had fun solving."


No comments:

Post a Comment