Monday, June 13, 2016

GREATEST HITS MONTH: PUZZLE #80: Meta-Crossword 5: Animal Collective

GREATEST HITS MONTH
PUZZLE #80
ANIMAL COLLECTIVE

My second installment for Greatest Hits Month is a type of puzzle that I didn't create, but has proven quite popular for this blog, with the number of solvers for these puzzle ranging from thirteen to over twenty: a Meta-Crossword! As a reminder, Meta-Crosswords are like normal crosswords, except they have a BONUS PUZZLE for you to solve once you fill out the grid.

The answer to this week's BONUS PUZZLE is a four-letter animal that's missing from the grid and would complete this puzzle's theme.



Once you believe you've figured out the answer to the BONUS PUZZLE, send it to either redhead64@chartermi.net or itsredhead64@gmail.com (though I'm more likely to check the second one) and I'll put your name on a solvers list once I post the answers in about two weeks. You can also use those email addresses to give me some comments and feedback (or get a hint from me in exchange for a "hint star", more details for that are on the sidebar to the right) or send me the answer to last week's puzzle before next Sunday.  If you don't have Java (which is pretty likely) and want a version of this puzzle you can print out, click on "read more" for just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment