Sunday, June 5, 2016

ANSWERS: Lucky Sevens

Before we get to the answers to my first "Lucky Sevens" puzzle, I just wanted to let you know that I haven't done a theme month in a while, so I've decided to start a new one tomorrow! Be sure to look forward to that! Anyways, here are the eleven people who solved my puzzle from thirteen days ago:
  • Adam Weaver ****
  • Punjit Sharma ****
  • Yossi Fendel ****
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Mom ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
  • YYW ****
  • Cayden Curtis ****
  • Brad Eldredge ****
Now just click on "Read more" below for the answers, as well as some comments from my solvers!


The letters in the colored squares read out ANGRIER

"DO I LOOK ANGRY?!?"

Solver Adam Weaver said that "This puzzle worked really well for switching back and forth between the two types of clues."

Solver Punjit Sharma "was half expecting it to be VIBGYOR because of the colors and RAINBOW being the first clue."

Solver Sam Levitin said that it was "Too early for a 7-and-7, maybe later. :)" [Seven And Seven being an alcoholic drink that was featured in one of Matt Gaffney's meta-crosswords from not too long ago]

One of the original Pole Position arcade cabinets

No comments:

Post a Comment