Sunday, September 4, 2016

ANSWERS: Word Squares: Projectors

Boy, I must've did something right with my first "Projectors" puzzle, as a lot of you have managed to solve it since I posted it two weeks ago! Take a look:
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • YYW ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ***
  • Adam Weaver ****
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Mom ***
  • Debbie Benford ****
  • Alex & Eric Milton ****
  • Giovanni Pagano ***
  • Chris Hendricks ****
  • M. Sean Molley ****
Now before you go down the break to look at the answers (and a couple solver comments), I wanted to let you know that I'm testing out weekly email reminders! I'm already giving these out to two of my solvers, but if you want to get an email every week telling you when my latest puzzle is published in case you forget, let me know either through email or commenting on this blog!


The letters that are projecting out, reading clockwise in the above picture, spell out CLEFAIRY


Solver Grant Fikes says "I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't play Pokémon who tries to solve this unaided."

Solver Giovanni Pagano said that the "Biggest difficulty was getting the words to fit. Feel free to take a star off due to me looking up LOGIE. The wordplay clues strike me as nice alternatives for people who aren't up on their anime or video games."

No comments:

Post a Comment