Sunday, October 9, 2016

ANSWERS: Dilly Dally

It's been almost two weeks since I've posted my first "Dilly Dally" puzzle, and since then, ten of you have solved it, as you can see in the list below:
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Giovanni Pagano ****
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Chris Hendricks ****
  • Mom ***
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
  • M. Sean Molley ****
  • Debbie Benford ****
  • YYW ****
Now head below the break for the answers, as well as a couple comments from my solvers!


The FINAL ANSWER, highlighted above, is FINAL FIGHT

Ironically, despite the title, this game has sequels
Solver Giovanni Pagano said that "Somehow I knew all of them save for Kevin Kline, which I didn't need to solve the puzzle and searched after."

Solver M. Sean Molley told me "Now you have to do the same puzzle with (6, 6) entries that spell out DOUBLE DRAGON.  ;)"

"Paaaaarty!"

No comments:

Post a Comment