Sunday, October 23, 2016

ANSWERS: Moving Staircases 5

It's been about two weeks since I've posted my fifth "Moving Staircases" puzzle, and since then, ten of you have successfully solved it, as you can see in the list below:
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Yossi Fendel ****
  • YYW ****
  • Mom ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
  • Chris Hendricks ****
  • Giovanni Pagano ****
  • Debbie Benford ****
Now just head below the break for the answers, as well as some comments from my solvers!


The FINAL ANSWER is the two words highlighted above in red: DEVIL INSIDE (by INXS)


Solver Grant Fikes "Had to look up the final answer, because I'm not cool or musical."

Solver Yossi Fendel noticed that "Given the song choice, interesting to see GOD also hanging vertically at the top, in the center"

Solver Giovanni Pagano said that "Surprisingly, I didn't need to look up anything; I was fortunate to hear about INSIDE from a Youtube channel called Night Mind, which helped a bit. Somehow managed to get INSIGHT from the other ones I knew as well!"

No comments:

Post a Comment