Sunday, April 30, 2017

ANSWERS: Chain Reaction: Extra Links 4

I'll post the answers to "Chain Reaction: Extra Links 4" in a minute, but first, if you're one of the very few people supporting me on Patreon, you may have noticed that I haven't posted a new puzzle there in two weeks. Well, that's because I'm a little disappointed in how this Patreon venture is turning out so far, and I fear that I'm starting to lose motivation for puzzle-making again. The number of Patrons that support me hasn't gone up, and the number of regular solvers seems to have went down a bit, even after I've added ways to "Follow by Email" and "Subscribe to Posts" on the sidebar! Take a look:
  • Grant Fikes ***
  • Yossi Fendel ****
  • Mom ***
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
  • Eric Maddy ***
  • Debbie Benford ****
Any ideas on what I should do? Until I get answers to that, I'll try to add at least one more puzzle to Patreon before next week, and if you want the answers to "Extra Links", just go below the break.


The letters in the orange squares above can be scrambled to spell out CLARIFY

No comments:

Post a Comment