Sunday, April 2, 2017

ANSWERS: Dilly Dally 2

Before we get to the answers to "Dilly Dally 2", I have some big news to share with you...

I'm finally on Patreon!

Yep, you can now go to https://www.patreon.com/redhead64 (or just click on the giant Patreon logo on the right) and support my puzzle-making endeavors, and I'll reward you with early puzzles, some bonus Patreon-exclusive puzzles, and even a chance to help me create different types of puzzles! Not only that, I've also added ways for you to subscribe via email and RSS feeds on the sidebar on the right, just in case you're the forgetful type. I'll highlight which people have decided to support me on Patreon starting next week, but for now, here are all the people who have solved my puzzle from two weeks ago:
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Chris Hendricks ****
  • David Cohen ****
  • Mom ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
  • Debbie Benford ***
  • Grant Fikes *
  • YYW ****
Now just head below the break for the answers!


The FINAL ANSWER, highlighted above, is PETEY PABLO

Take your shirt off, twist it 'round yo' hand, spin it like a helicopter!

Solver Chris Hendricks notes that "you're likely the first person to have put "Hyper Hippo" in a word puzzle, so congrats, and thanks for the mention! :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment