Sunday, April 9, 2017

ANSWERS: Snake Charmer

Before I reveal the answers to my first "Snake Charmer" puzzle, I just wanted to give up an update regarding my Patreon: as of today, three people are supporting me with a total of $11 per month (though it should be $12; stupid Patreon tax...) and two of those people are highlighted in the solvers list below in red:
  • Sam Levitin ****
  • Grant Fikes ****
  • Mom ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Debbie Benford ****
  • Chris Hendricks ****
I'd certainly like those numbers to go up, so please consider supporting me if you want to! Anyways, head below the break for the answers!


Scramble the letters in the green squares to get OMNIVORE


Solver Grant Fikes claims he "Spent more time on the anagram than the rest."

No comments:

Post a Comment