Sunday, December 21, 2014

ANSWERS: Pent Words #1

Well, it's been 13 days since I published my first puzzle, and I think it's time to reveal the answers (If you still want to solve it, you can print out the original version here, or the easier version here). But first, a list of people who have emailed me the correct answer, in the order that they solved it; those with two asterisks next to their name solved it before I posted the easier version, and those with one star solved it afterwards.
  • Grant Fikes **
  • Sam Levitin **
  • Lynn Sweeney *
  • ZapaZoid404 *
  • Adam Weaver *
Now that that's out of the way, it's time to reveal the answers! So I don't accidentally post spoilers to the people who have yet to solve it, I've posted it below the break. Just click "Read more" to do just that!


The two unclued pentominoes combine to make TERRY CREWS


No comments:

Post a Comment