Sunday, December 14, 2014

EASY VERSION: Pent Words #1

I assume that with a puzzle as complex as Pent Words, some people may have a little trouble with it. Apparently, I was proven right, because thus far, only 2 people have solved it, so since you most likely need the extra help, I've provided an easier version below the break. If it's the case that the clues were stumping you guys (even though I told you on the sidebar that you can look them up), this new version also includes easier clues, but be warned that for tomorrow's puzzle, there won't be a version with easier clues, so make sure that you look up the ones causing you trouble! Next Sunday, I'll post the answers, so make sure you email me before then to get your name/username posted on the solvers list!


No comments:

Post a Comment