Sunday, May 10, 2015

UPDATE: Which-Way Words

It's been about a week since I published my first collaboration puzzle, "Which-Way Words", and 8 people so far have solved it, seven of whom have managed to solve it within the first day of posting! Normally, this is when I post an easier version, but it's been a while since anyone actually used an easier version, and I'm starting to wonder if I should keep doing these or adopt a different system entirely! I already have another system in mind (something like the hint coins in the Professor Layton games), but I want to know from you guys if I should continue making the easier versions or not. You can either leave a comment on this post or email me at either redhead64@chartermi.net or itsredhead64@gmail.com to let me know what I should do next.

I don't want to leave the space below the break empty, however, so for this post, I'm going to provide a BONUS: a version of this puzzle with co-author Paolo Pasco's original clues, which may or may not be easier than the clues in the original version (For the record, I asked if I could change most of his clues, and he let me do so). Just click on "Read more" to see what kind of clues he initially had to offer!




No comments:

Post a Comment