Sunday, July 26, 2015

ANSWERS: Double Chain Reaction 2

It's been thirteen days since I posted my puzzle celebrating both the series premiere of the new Chain Reaction and the midseason finale of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and considering the latter, I'm surprised at how many people have managed to solve it! You can see how many have done so below:
  • Paolo Pasco ****
  • YYW ****
  • Eric Maddy ****
  • Adam Weaver ****
  • Lynn Sweeney ****
  • My sister Alex ****
  • Mom ***
  • Giovanni Pagano ****
  • Debbie Underwood ****
  • Sam Levitin (no stars, but only because he sent me his answers a day late)
Now just head below the break for the answers, along with some pictures and solver comments!



The two My Little Pony characters in the above grids are DIAMOND TIARA and SILVER SPOON

"Bump, bump, sugar lump rump!"

Solver (and fellow brony) Paolo Pasco said that "The only puzzle I solved faster than this was the one I helped write!"



Solver Adam Weaver confused me by sending me a completely blank email (even the subject line was blank!), though when I asked him about it, he clarified that "That was supposed to have a picture of Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, but I think gmail ate the picture"


Solver YYW noted that "Googling each clue gave the answer immediately, except for the final answers and 'spoon feeding'. Lining the answers up gave one mystery pony. When verifying that answer, Google autocomplete provided the other mystery pony."

No comments:

Post a Comment