Monday, July 13, 2015

PUZZLE #32: Double Chain Reaction 2

PUZZLE #32
DOUBLE CHAIN REACTION 2


Guess what GSN Original is coming back this Thursday? That's right, The Chase! Oh yeah, and Chain Reaction's coming back, too! To celebrate, I'm going to post a couple Chain Reaction puzzles that I've had in the back burner for quite a while now! Not only that, this puzzle also coincides with the recent mid-season finale of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic that aired a couple days ago, and you'll see why that's so important in a bit...

Below is a pair of word chains made up of six two-word phrases each (For example, the introduction to GSN's original version has a chain of WORD - GAME - BALL - ROOM - KEY - CHAIN - REACTION). I'll give out clues that lead to each two-word phrase, but to make things harder, all the clues for both chains are mixed up together and are in no particular order. The first and last words of each chain are partially hidden, but to make things slightly easier, The first letter of each of those words will be revealed, as well as their length.

The FINAL ANSWER is the name of two characters from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, one hidden in each chain.


  • MYSTERY PONY #1
  • MYSTERY PONY #2
  • Ugly Betty actress who voiced Astrid in How to Train Your Dragon
  • Guest vocalist in Wale's "Bad"
  • Non-profit org. whose current president is Bob Aiken
  • The (rather appropriate) voice of Anger from Inside Out
  • Publisher of the Dead Island video game series
  • His backing band was The News
  • Giving baby some soft food via "choo-choo", say
  • Hip-hop duo made up of Havoc and Prodigy
  • Philosopher who gave his last name to a comic strip tiger
  • Final track off of KISS's debut album
Once you think you know what the FINAL ANSWER is, send it to either redhead64@chartermi.net (the main email for my home computer) or itsredhead64@gmail.com (the main email for my tablet and whenever I'm not at home) and I'll put your name on a solvers list once I post the answers in about two weeks. You can also use those email addresses to give me some comments and feedback (or get a hint from me in exchange for a "hint star", more details for that are on the sidebar to the right) or send me the answer to last week's puzzle, if you haven't already solved it. If you have a printer and want to solve this puzzle on paper, just head below the break for a version you can print out!


No comments:

Post a Comment