Monday, July 6, 2015

PUZZLE #31: Build-A-Pyramid

PUZZLE #31
BUILD-A-PYRAMID

A while ago, I had a puzzle called "Build-A-Pyramid" get accepted by Will Shortz's Wordplay (of course, this was before the magazine went under, but I digress). This week's puzzle, while not the exact same one that I sent to Wordplay, still has the same format, so for those wondering what this type of puzzle is, here you go!

Use all of the jumbled letters below to build a pyramid so that each word contains all the letters of the word above it plus one additional letter. A starting letter has already been set in the top square of the pyramid.

Once you've completely filled in everything, the bottom-most layer of the pyramid will reveal the FINAL ANSWER: an 8-letter movie title.



Once you believe you've figured out the FINAL ANSWER, send it to either redhead64@chartermi.net (the main email for my home computer) or itsredhead64@gmail.com (the main email for my tablet and whenever I'm not at home) and I'll put your name on a solvers list once I post the answers in roughly two weeks. You can also use those email addresses to give me some comments and feedback (or get a hint from me in exchange for a "hint star", more details for that are on the sidebar to the right) or send me the answer to last week's puzzle, if you haven't already solved it (but be careful, 'cuz it's a toughie!). If you have a printer and want to solve this puzzle on paper, just head below the break for a version you can print out!





No comments:

Post a Comment